About Me!!!

On my dreamboard I put that… In my future I want to play high school soccer and if I do good maybe play college soccer. I also want to go to Hawaii and go parasailing. I want to go parasailing because it would be fun to be above the ocean. I want to go to Hawaii because it’s beautiful. I want to be up close to the ocean.  When I grow up I want to be a real estate agent. I think it would be a fun job to walk around touring houses. You also make good money from it. Also when I grow up I want to speak fluent Spanish. Spanish is basically a second language, if people don’t speak English than they usually speak Spanish.

A few facts about me is that I love soccer. I have been playing soccer since I was about four. Out of school I like playing outside with my friends if I’m not busy with soccer practice three times a week and than a game on the weekend. My favorite colors are light blue and a pastel Yellow. Basically any pastel color. My favorite food is probably Ravioli. Believe it or not I used to hate pizza but I’m now starting to like it more. 

I have quite a few goals for myself. One of them if you haven’t guessed already guessed is about soccer because if you never set any goals you won’t know where your going with your sport or activity. One of my goals for this season was to get to 100 juggles. Two weeks ago I reached One Hundred and Fifty Four if I counted wrong and One Hundred and Sixty Four If I counted right. I don’t know if I counted right or wrong. My goal is to get to a least Two Hundred juggles by the end of the season. Another one of my goals is to have all A’s in my classes.

For my mindset stances I think that I am good at Empathy I’m nice I don’t hog anything or I don’t try to and if I do I apologize right away. One thing I struggle at is being hard on myself. When I do one little thing wrong I just beat myself up for it. I also want everything to be “perfect”. Like projects I do. I think that I’m kind of starting to realize that it’s okay to not be “ Perfect “. Another thing that I’ve struggled with is Persistence. We had a goal last season to get to 45 juggles. I could barely get to 10. I thought that it was the end, that I was going to have to run because I couldn’t get it. That was how it was ever time for a while. I started practicing everyday and every change I got. I got to 48 one day because my bestfriend Laney helped me she believed in me and I started to also after that. I was getting 45 very often after that. Then we had a new goal, It was 75. I thought it was going to be just has it was before… But it wasn’t. I had my self belief I had other people that believed in me and I could do it. Now I’m getting above the 100’s almost every practice. That’s because I used the Persistence stance.